Advancement of Arboriculture
Seeing the need for education, continued safety training and the importance for more professionalism in the tree care industry, the CAA was established in 1990.
The objective is to promote excellence in the field of arboriculture through continued educational seminars and skills training programs.
The benefits include higher quality personnel to the tree care industry, the environment and the public in general.
THE CAA IS A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION AND IS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THESE MAJOR TREE ORGANIZATIONS IN NEW JERSEY:
- NJ Board of Certified Tree Experts
- NJ Shade Tree Federation
- NJ Arborists, International Society
- Rutgers Cooperative Extension
- NJ Community Forestry Council
- NJ Forestry Utility Group
- NJ Society of Certified Tree Experts
- O.S.H.A. Region 2
- NJ Department of Health - FACE Program
- USDA Forest Service - Urban Forestry
- NJ Green Industry Council
What We Do
Our organization promotes continuing education in overall tree care through participation in tree climbing courses, educational seminars and tree related safety seminars.
For general information and tree activities in the state of New Jersey, visit the NJDEP Division of Parks and Forestry's Community Forestry Program.
101 West Veterans Highway
Jackson, NJ 08527
Federal Tax ID #22-3509984